Sunday, February 9, 2014

2014

2013 : year of lettering


Ok, seriously. It's been just over a year since the last time I blogged.

It's crazy to me that I haven't taken one night to get something down in this space, and that makes me sad.

A lot has happened in the last year. Obviously.

I think when I left this space a year ago I left out of confusion. I wasn't sure where I wanted to be going, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to say. I have lots to say, but I felt the pressure to choose an audience, to choose a type of blog to write. I didn't really know what to choose, so I chose nothing.

So instead of writing it down here, I just talked to myself daily while driving or doing dishes, and after a few minutes I'd think, Man that would be good for the blog… and then I would remember the therapy session I had to get Ola to, and that's as far as it would go.

So lets make a fresh start shall we?






2 comments:

Carla said...

Glad to see you back in this space! My blog has been badly neglected these past two years but sometimes life gets in the way! I'm looking forward to what you have to say! Don't worry about targeting a specific audience, etc. my favorite blogs are those that look like life!

Krista said...

Sounds good! I look forward to reading again.