Tuesday, January 22, 2013

hitting reset



Image: Reset


Everyone has some one in their life that they don't like. 

Some one that drives them crazy. 

Some one that makes them mental.

We hold grudges, and we have a hard time forgetting when we have been crossed. We remember the things that annoy us and the stupid things people do that piss us off.

I was reminded recently that people change, and that every so often we need to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a fresh start. 

A reset in our relationships.

I am hitting reset on all my people.

 Lets start over.






5 comments:

The Informal Matriarch said...

gosh that's hard. Good for you. I'm one of those people who trust people 100% at first and then when it gets broken I become very guarded and it takes me a lonnnngggg time to trust them again.

Anonymous said...

Good on ya!! Wishing you well.

Amber Strocel said...

I admit it, I am a world class grudge-holder in my personal relationships. I probably really need to hit that reset button, too.

Vintage Home said...

thinking of you!

Unknown said...

How did I miss this?? I love you, Leanna! And am always in awe of and so proud to know you and call you a friend. (love you so much.) xo