Let's look at it shall we?
3. Lose 40 lbs by Jan 1st 2012. Ha! I wish!
4. Go to an auction (not a tool one.) Umm nope, just the livestock one and I am not counting that either.
6. Learn how to use my camera properly. Nope. Still haven't mastered that one yet.
7. Complete 500 miles in 2011. Nope. This was related to the weight loss.
8. Get the dolls selling in at least 3 stores. Nope. I got the dolls in two stores, and then with the sales being poor I backed out.
9. Smile more. Gawd I hope I did this
10. Stop worrying about the wool in my eyes. I am not sure what I was talking about?! hmmm wool in my eyes? Maybe it had a deeper meaning a year ago, I have no idea. I don't remember specifically having a problem with wool in my eyes :)
This year I am not making any resolutions... but there are things that I would like to do.
Here are some of them sprinkled in with some of my favourite photos, and moments that I am thankful for from 2011.
1. be strong enough not to cry when I am going in for my surgery in the new year
2. tell my girls and Mark that I love them everyday and take a moment to give them a good hug
3. blog more :)
|Getting Ola in a great highchair that helped her learn how to eat on her own|
5. teach Ola how to hold a bottle
6. teach myself how to not over cook a soft boiled egg
|getting out with the wildlife|
8. master crocheting enough to actually finish an afghan
9. sew a zipper into something
|finally getting Instagram on my phone whilst getting my hair done|
11. get my makeup done
12. get my hair dyed red
|Ola watching and soaking up every little thing|
14. maybe let Ola help...
15. make eggs benedict once
|Part of the birthday invitation for Ola's first birthday|
17. take more photos
|Poppy slipped and fell in the muck in the chicken coop declaring that "you arn't a girl farmer until you've slipped and fallen in a chicken coop!"|
19. set some for Poppy too
20. get away for a weekend with Mark
|Ola on her first birthday sitting up all by herself!|
22. keep on doing bootcamp
23. remember what September felt like
|sitting at a pre-school concert admiring the ground|
25. do a spin class
26. get another tattoo
|5 generations of ladies!|
28. keep making time for old ones
29. visit my grandmothers more
|fun at sports day|
31. encourage myself to be brave
32. remember to take deep breaths
|adopting this little stinker|
34. go to a quiet beach where we can find sand dollars
35. visit the island
|beach date with just Poppy|
37. sell some more chicks
|having my chickens unknowingly hatch out turkey eggs!|
39. make more yummy cookies and give those away too
|always making a homemade birthday cake!|
41. teach the girls about making donations
|having fun at our local thrift store|
43. make Ola a quiet book
44. do a tutorial on a quiet book
46. get on a bike
47. get anew pair of sunglasses!
|finally being strong enough to make myself feel better|
49. re-invent my craft persona
|taking part in the fieldstone vintage market|
|dying my hair super power pink!|
52. sit back and watch more
|the girls sharing their first cart ride together!|
54. go for a walk on the dykes
|having our family photographed for the Tiny Light Foundation|
|sharing a car ride with the happiest kid on the planet! imagine turning around to see this every time you are driving!|
56. go to a little concert
|being with Ola for her ear tube surgery, and thankful that she is healthy|
58. celebrate more birthdays
60. make myself a costume
|realizing that I have an octopus as a daughter!|
|family night for Halloween!|
|getting a new tattoo that means a lot to me (more on that in the new year)|
|had an awesome year!|
*EDIT* January 1st I thought of a few more
65. eat from a food truck specifically the Tacofino one!
66. run that annoying 1.5 km warm up in less than 9 minutes!