Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New girls available on Natural Pod tomorrow!




Well amidst packing and going to see SEX and THE CITY (which was awesome by the way) I have gotten the new girls all packed up and on their way to NAturalpod I tried something new with one of the girls this time and gave her a pair of black glasses. I have called her "Smarty Pants" because of the glasses and of her numbered dress. I really liked this fabric and couldn't wait to use it. I also used my new hair color (orange) and it turned out nicely too. I think I secretly wish I had red or orange hair, those dolls always seem the best to me!


I have a few things up my sleeve but you will have to check back for that as I am anxiously awaiting it's arrivial...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the doll with glasses.She does look so smart so great name! Her fabric dress is so cute too.

Anonymous said...

oooh they are all so so adorable!I'd have a really hard time to pick one for my daughter. I like the smarty pants one, Awesome! And the orange hair is wonderful!