Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My sewing machine is sick :(

My poor machine has gone in for a tune up, Mark wanted to take it to his "guy" I had no idea my husband had a sewing machine guy. It is going to be gone for 3 weeks... good thing I finished 7 dolls today. I will have to borrow my Mom's machine if any pressing orders come up. I will post pictures tomorrow of the new girls. I actually had a custom order for a little girl in Edmonton I had a lot of fun making it, it was kind of fun to try and find fabric for a specific doll. I think that she turned out really nice.

I am going out of town for a few days and I am going to use the opportunity to do some drawing and brainstorming for some new ideas for some new dolls. I have a boy doll in mind and a few other ideas that I am not going to reveal right now, you will just have to wait and see.

Not much else is going on right now, but my main plan for tomorrow is to see the new Sex and The City Movie!

Can't wait!!!

No comments: