Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another quiet Saturday

I am not quite sure how I feel about that. Mark has been working a tonne, this is the part I hate about him owning his own business. We go through these long tedious spells of him working crazy hours about every month or so... It only lasts a week or so, but it is a quiet time with just me and Poppy... it is good at first but after a few days I miss him dearly.

I have read a few posts in another Mom's blog about how she suddenly lost her husband, and it got me thinking about Mark and I. I tell him constantly that I love him, that We love him, but that doesn't really cover the immense love and respect I have for our friendship and our relationship. I told him very randomly last night while we were trying to fall asleep that he is my best friend and that I love him, he replied the same. I know he does.

It seems that I am the only one at home on the computer right now, it seems lonely out in cyberspace tonight, maybe it has to do with the fact that it is so great outside right now...

No comments: