Tuesday, March 15, 2011

eyes think the pink eyes got me.....



I know it's so gross to post a picture of us looking like this...

But it's true, something is having a party in my eye ball and I am pretty sure this little one in the polka dots gave it to me. I am self diagnosing the pink eye but I will be getting this confirmed tomorrow at the doctors office.

Poor Ola has been down and out for heading on three weeks now, just a cold but is so darn persistent and now all 4 of us have snagged it.  She is on the road to recovery, thankfully.

I need to get better, don't these bugs know I have a lot of stuff to do!

**EDIT! So the doctor never said "pink eye" but I did get some drops. He said not to worry about passing it on. Ola is doing way better today, of course the day I decide to take her to the doctor right! We hope to see everyone at the Ds pizza night tomorrow!

No comments: