Sunday, July 12, 2009

A productive, non studying weekend!

I managed to get two dolls done this weekend! and they are live in the shop!

I tried something a little different with one of them, and made her legs and arms shorter. I think that she is pretty cute.

Check them out!



Yes, those are little frogs and tadpoles in the jars! How awesome is that!


I really needed to take a few hours and do some sewing. It has been so long, and it was nice. School is good, it seems like I am having more emotional breakdowns lately (poor Mark and Mom) I have quite a few blood draws under my belt, but you should see what I had done to me...


This was from a week ago, I know it doesn't look like much now that it is yellow and blue, but just try to imagine it black and puffy. It is about 2 inches long and the vein on each side is very dark about 3" I let a girl do a blood draw there, and it hurt like a bugger. Don't let anyone take your blood from there!


Speaking of breakdowns has anyone ever thought that they were doing the wrong thing to only have it be the exact right thing?

No comments: