Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going back to school

Well guys I am going back to school. Luckily for me I was able to get a spot in a program that starts next week and I will be in class full time for the next 8 months. I am very excited, but a little nervous to use my brain for other things besides, diaper changes and playground selection :)

I am not sure what this means for the dolls but for the tme being I have taken the custom option off of the shop and I will try to add dolls if time is available. I am hoping that once I am in the swing of things, I will have time to make a few. I will be sure to post here about them first.

I don't know how sporatic the blog will be, but I will try to keep everyone informed.

talk soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am happy that you got in this year! Yeah!!! I'll miss stalking your shop though to see what's sold. Hopefully you'll get a few up there. I am sooooo surprised the bunny hasn't sold yet! I thought for sure she'd be gone in a hurry