Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



I am very excited about tomorrow morning, it is my first mothers day. I have to admit that growing up I swore that I would never have children and I stuck by that unitl I was about 20. Then for some reason I knew that I wanted to be a mom.


Giving birth to my daughter was one of the two happiest days of my life, the second of which was my wedding day. I loved every minute of my pregnancy and thankfully I was blessed with a easy one :) I know people say that they didn't know that type of love existed until they see their child for the first time, and I have to say that I completely agree, and I also must say that at that moment I had never loved my husband so much.


I am thankful for everyday that both Poppy and Mark are here with me, and I am thankful that a little girl can teach me so much everyday.


I love you Poppy, and even though you are clueless at this point to any of this, I know that you know.

No comments: