Friday, April 4, 2008

Ready for stuffing

Well we have 7 more dolls ready for their stuffing. I am really liking the way these ones are turning out, with the new red felt tag and new fabrics. I am including two dark skinned girls in this batch and I am really excited to see how they turn out. The one I posted before was just a sample and Poppy gets to keep those ones. She is going to have so many dolls! I love planning the faces for them as I go, I think that is the most exciting part.

I went to the Sewing and Craft show here in Abbotsford today, I really only saw one booth which totally excited me. So many great fat quarters to choose from, I got so excited actually that I couldn't buy anything! I couldn't make up my mind! I plan on visiting their store tomorrow, I can't remember what it is called, but I know where it is, and I will fix this post when I find out. I will be sure to post samples.

Have a great night all, I will be dreaming of doll faces.

No comments: