Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Almost ready to sell



We only have a couple more hurdles to jump until the dolls will be ready for sale on naturalpod. I am starting to feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come. I remember my parents relating time to episodes of Sesame Street for me and my brother. As my Mom would say only 30 more episodes to go!

I haven't made any new dolls yet, but like I said earlier I o have quite a few cut out and ready to go, the cutting is going really fast now that my hubby has taken on that cause. He is very strict on how I cut fabric now!

I went to Value Village today and picked up a set of old fashioned wooden alphabet blocks. I have no idea what I will do with them, but I am sure I will figure something out. The also have little pictures on them for the letter they represent, like a ball of yarn on the "y". Love it.

No comments: