Friday, April 15, 2011

birthday girl


I have been trying and trying to upload this video all day, but it just won't happen.  It looks like I am doing a bad ninja movie. I have no idea why the video and the audio are cockeyed. You can still see us though, and you can hear us.

The video took 6 takes. The first one I cried and cried, the second the dogs barked, the third the phone rang... twice, the fourth was deleted after I took a looonnngg pause, and the fifth after I realized that I had been taking for 5 minutes.

Ola and I had it in one shot :) and after trying to say everything that I have been wanting to say for the last year, I don't think I could sum it up any better than some smiling shots of the birthday girl :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Okay, she is seriously adorable!! Happy Birthday Ola!!

Not a Perfect Mom said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ola!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Ola!