Sunday, July 18, 2010

Right now


I am spending equal amounts of time sewing dolls, and staring at my peacefully sleeping babe.

I had the night and early part of today to myself. To sew, to be with Ola, to sleep in :) (which I really didn't so, mind you 8am is sleeping in around here!) I have had 2 cups of green tea so far today. Mostly I make my tea and then realize 6 hours later that I never had the chance to drink it when I stumble upon my mug full and ice cold.

I took a doll order about a week ago, I decided that I would just have to take one order to get me back into the swing of things, and I was right. I also made a little beauty for a baby shower gift next weekend, and then 2 more for etsy. I will share a pic here before I upload them.

I feel like it has been so long since I have taken a little bit of time to sew. First there was school, then the practicum, then Ola, then no time and no energy at the end of the day to take some time.

Thanks to Mom for giving me some creative time :)

No comments: