Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

My Mom and Poppy at Easter 2008


It is crazy being a mom to two little girls. People told me the transition from 1 to 2 would be crazy and it is, but that's just the way we seem to like it around here so it's all good. I always thought that I would want at least 3 kids, but I just don't know if I have it in me to do the waking up in the middle of the night stuff all over again with another baby. It is way harder than I remember :)

I wanted to write this post as a Thank You to my Mother who has been an unbelievable support for me in the last month or so. Wait...that didn't come out right. She is always a huge support, but her help in the last 6 weeks has been amazing and I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have reached out and hugged her so often lately.

So as I begin to tear up, Mom, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING! the meals, the babysitting, the talks, the hugs, the encouraging words, the phone calls, the "everything is going to be fine" and the total and unwavering love.

I have been looking forward to the Mothers day brunch at your house for 2 weeks now, I hope you like what I have made you, I know you wanted one.

I will post pictures for everyone else here tomorrow after she opens it :) with a link to the pattern as well.

Thanks Mom, I love you.

No comments: