Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time is flying by....

I just wanted to check in a say hello, I hope someone is still stopping by to check on me and the dolls :) Okay I know a few of you are, I have gotten a few emails lately about custom dolls. This makes me happy!!!

Please send me a line if you are looking for a custom doll. I can't promise anything, but I sure can try!

School is going well. I am a little bit more overwhelmed this week. Had a rough sleep last night and I am really looking forward to hitting the sheets tonight! We are going to have the other class practicing their phlebotomy skills on us this week, and as much as I am dreading it, I kow I will need to practice on them on a month or so. If you see me, no those arn't track marks! My arms have just been used as pincushions for green phlebotomists!!!

Things around our neck of the wood are good, the weather has been very nice, with the exception of right now! I can't believe how much it has rained today.

Well everyone, thanks for checking in, and I promise I won't leave it so long between posts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am semi-phobic about having blood drawn. So I am very impressed with your bravery. I'm sure it will not be bad at all.

Poot & Boogie said...

To tell you the truth, it makes me a little squimish too! I think I will just have to look away while they do it!

Unknown said...

always checking and looking for new creations. Hope school is well...missing you :)

Amanda said...

oh my... talk about a crappy thing to have to do!!! I think I would be "sick" that day... lol