Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little show in Maple Ridge

I got to go to a little crafty meet moms day in Mple Ridge today. It was nice to get out without P, even though I felt horrible leaving her with my Mom as she was feeling under the weather! Thanks MOM!!! I had a good time chatting and talking babies, dolls, crafts, hairclipies, tutu's, and whatever else! It was nice to meet some new friends. Hi Cynthia, Gillian and Debbie!!!

Cynthia and Gillian have a wonderful new business together called Tutu Bebe. They make really cute hair clips and tutu's. The tutu's brought back memories of when I was in ballet as a little girl. The hair clips are really well made, and super cute. I bought 3! I think one I am going to keep for myself and use it as a brooch for my jacket! They have lots of great colors and are taking custom orders right now! Go get one!

Thanks for the lovely day ladies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been trying to contact you through email, I bought those 3 matching dolls. I have featured you on two different site and wanted to show you the links but have not got any response from my emails. Can you email me, sometimes my emails to people go in the bulk folder
inevergrewup@gmail.com

Poot & Boogie said...

Hi Vanessa,

I have sent you an email message.

Anonymous said...

I guess imitation is the sincerist form of flattery- I've seen this doll pattern before.

Poot & Boogie said...

Hi Emma,
There are lots of modern rag dolls around right now. There are similarities in all of them. I did however build this pattern myself, and it took me months and numerous trial and errors to come up with the dolls that I make.

Thanks for visiting!

Debbie said...

It was so wonderful to meet you and see more Poot & Boogie Dols!!

I love 'em!

Yes, Tutu Bebe is so cool! Go check them out everyone! I too bought a bunch of hair clips and I know I'll be buying more! :-D

See you soon Ms. P&B!
deb