Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spoonflower shout out

Well I hopped on over to Spoonflower today to have a quick little peek and guess what I saw... my Gnome... that was pretty cool. I really like what Spoonflower is doing, and I think it would be really cool to do something the same, however I have no idea how to do that sort of thing. I really wish I could go back to high school sometimes and re-plan my "adult" plans. I would change so many things. I guess it depends on the mood I am in, but there are a lot of things I would love to look into, but I have a job now. Mommy, and I LOVE IT!!!

The subject of me going back to school has been a recent topic at the dinner table lately, I am thinking about it, only correspondence though. I can't leave Poppy full time with my Aunt to go back full time but I can definitely do homework during the sleepy times. This will majorly cut into my sewing times though and that would be bad. :( I guess we will see how successful I am during the Christmas rush.

Well I am off to bed myself, just re-booted the computer to check on a custom order with Canada Post and it appears to have arrived safe and sound.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are the gnomes going to natural pod? He looks cute sitting up on the spoonflower page :)