Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet Norris




It has been so long since I have been here, I apologize. We have had lots happening around here, our little babe turning 1! I cannot believe how fast one year has come and gone. This involved a big party with lots of family fun, and a bird themed cake and cupcakes that I was very proud of. Thanks MOM!


I hired a personal reainer to try and loose some baby weight and just get in shape generally. I have decided that I am going to commit (or should I be comitted?) to doing triathalon in June. I have never attempted anything like this before, and I am very nervous, but surprisingly obsessed with this goal. I have dropped 12 lbs already but in all honesty have fallen off the wagon in the past couple of weeks.


I have also just sewn up Norris whom I am very excited about. My cousin Simone whipped this guy off her computer in a matter of days for me. I love him and I think she is great! He is made from the drawing I did fo the doll version. I am not sure what wil become of him, but I have high hopes!

No comments: