Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday's in the summer




I think I have found my new thing to do on Sunday's in the summer. The Ladner farmers market. Although I didn't really see much in the way of farmed goods, there were lots of crafty people, lots of plants and what looked like some good eats. Tones of people which made it a little hard to navigate with a stroller, but all in all a good one.

I have been madly cutting out doll parts, I figure I have about 40 skin sets (that sounds so wrong!)

I have rescued some chickens, pictures to come, and have fallen in love with 4 in particular. A crazy frizzle Cochin chick, a little brown chick, and old bald headed red hen with a tumor on her head and a pretty perfect little red bantam hen, that apparently will win some ribbons if I am so inclined.

Well I am off to cook a lovely little salmon for dinner, yum yum, with marks favorite spread soaking it with flavor.

1 cup of brown sugar
2 tsp of powdered mustard
juice of one lemon
3 tbsp of melted butter

mix together, spread on inside of fish, let sit as long as you can, and cook as normal ( i BBQ)

No comments: