Friday, May 16, 2008

New Dolls


Four more girls are off to NATURALPOD today. It is such a beautiful day I decided to take the pictures outside today. Hopefully they turned out for the website.


I decided to try something new this time around, giving one of the dolls an extra skirt made out of eyelet, and I gave one of them a little apron made out of felt. Mark says now with the extra skirt it makes the rest of the dolls look naked. I disagree :) I think it kinda looks like a tutu.


Poppy and I are both out of sorts with a nasty cold, and she has decided now that the only way she can sleep is on her belly. Yesterday was a bad day with a sick baby and finally that is how I got her to bed. I worried all night, I am only used to letting her sleep on her back, and the doctors and nurses scare the crap out of new moms by telling them that your baby could die of SIDS if you put them on their tummies. I now realize that she is big enough to get off her belly if she wants, besides she would let me know if was annoyed!


Well I am off to try and enjoy this beautiful weather, not quite sure what I am going to do yet, but I'll think of something!

No comments: