Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome to Poot & Boogie!

I am so happy to have this blog set up...finally! It's hard to get stuff done during naps and after baby goes to bed. Although she does lover her Jolly Jumper and that gives me a bit of time too!

I plan on putting up photos of new dolls, and other crafty things that I am working on. I have sold a few personalized hair clips now, one even shipped to Pensylvania! I just finished my knitting lessons, and have made a cute little pixie hat for Poppy, I haven't started anything else yet because I have been working on my dools. I might have some exciting news about the dolls but I'm not counting my chickens before the eggs have hatched, but I will be sure to fill everyone in.

Well I'm off, I have a bunch of material in the dryer and I need to get cutting it up.

No comments: