Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Natural Pod !


I am so excited to write about this. I contacted naturalpod about the possibility of carrying my dolls, and I am so excited to say that they are going to be carrying my dolls. I am hoping that I will be shipping out the first batch by the end of the week, depending on if Poppy lets me get any work done during the day. The night goes by so fast after she goes too bed!


I first heard of naturalpod at EP!C Last year when I was pregnant. I dragged Mark there. I was excited to see baby and childrens toys and items that were made from natural materials not plastic. I went home and looked them up and I have been checking their website ever since. I also linked up to bamboletta dolls, and have been obsessed with her dolls ever since. I copied this from their website so everyone can get an idea about what they are about :


Natural Pod began out of our own desire to have beautiful, open-ended, natural toys for our children and a way to discover what is new and interesting in the world. And, of course, we derive some joy from finding just the right gift for someone, or for ourselves
As parents we found it increasingly difficult to find quality natural play items that supported creative and imaginative play. During our search, we soon realized that many parents shared our passion. We hope to encourage more families to discover the benefits of natural toys and rediscover a true sense of play. These items can become an heirloom, passed down from one generation to the next.


Natural Pod carries a wide array of wooden toys, dolls, wooden stacking toys, musical instruments, wooden bikes (which are so cool), art supplies, baby and toddler clothing, and other unique gifts.

So to say the least I am so excited to be partnering up with them and I will be sure to let everyone know when dolls are going up for sale. My dolls will hopefully be at Ep!c this year, and as well at the new naturalpod store that is opening in a couple of months in Vancouver.


YIPEE!!!









No comments: