Saturday, March 29, 2008

A day of Buttons





We spent the day today in Vancouver looking for great buttons. I think I found a few that were pretty darn cute. I spent way to much money on them, but maybe my fantastic little finds will be a perfect fit for decorating a doll. You know the dolls are mostly what occupies my mind now. If you are ever in Vancouver check out Button Button on West Cordova street for a fabulous selection of any type of button you could possibly imagine. It's a cute little store with a very nice owner.
The lovely little brass bluebird button and the little wooden mouse are just for me. I have no idea at this point what I will do with the, but I will come up with something.
The bottom picture is a fabulous little piece of vinyl that I picked up out of a 10 cent sample bin at Dressew a great store for anything sewing in Vancouver on East Hasting Street. Not the nicest area of town, but they have the biggest selection of notions and supplies at a great price. My plan when I saw it was to make a bib for Poppy and I think I might just cut that out tonight.


No comments: